RSP News 5/13/19
- May 23rd, 2019 • RSP News
1.800.238.4057 | www.GO-RSP.com
RSP E-Newsletter - 2nd Quarter 2019
metal news delivered exclusively to the RSP nation...
New Product: High Temp Pipe Boots
- Trying to source a High Temp Pope Boot in this area led RSP to stock them in two popular sizes
- #5 High Temp Boot (7DHT05) 4" 1/4 to 7" 1/4 pipe size, sold by the each (10 per box)
- Top opening diameter 3.5", Overall height 4.43", base diameter 10.75", 22 fasteners to attach.
- # 8 High Temp Pipe Boot (7DHT08) 7" to 13" pipe size, sold by the each (5 per box)
- Top opening diameter 5.8", overall height 7.53", base diameter 16.5", 35 fasteners to attach.
- High Temp Pipe Boots will withstand constant temperature at the roofing of -74*F to +437*F and up to +500*F intermittently.
- Referred to as Red Silicone, the appearance is orange in color to easily identify as high temperature (paint will not stick).
- High temperature applications include wood burning stoves, gas electric or oil heat. Use Weather-Tite Sealant between the roof panel and pipe boot.
Customer Service: Stan Smith
We’re pleased to announce that Stan Smith has joined the RSP Customer Service Team! Stan has previous experience in production management, employee placement, commercial and post frame construction. Please join us in welcoming Stan to his new position with Rolled Steel Products.
RSP will be closed for these holidays:
May 27th: Memorial Day
July 4th and 5th: Independence Day Holiday
As always, we value your input! Please contact Dave, Roxanne, Francisco, or Stan at 1.800.238.4057 with any suggestions, comments, or questions.
We appreciate your business and support!
« Back to News